We’re building a secret base for gearheads like us who feel there has to be a better way, and are…
- Reflecting on our experiences, skills and interests
- Exploring different ways of using them to our advantage
- Discovering new opportunities to succeed on our own terms
- Acting on those discoveries and holding each other accountable
- Documenting our journeys so we can help each other follow through
We’re like a mastermind group mashed up with a fight club meets secret society under the cover of a blog most people won’t understand—and we’re building a cross between a media outlet, LinkedIn, Angie’s List, Udemy, and more we’re calling GaaS: Gearheads as a Service.
Are you interested? Would you like to know more? Scroll down and join us.