TGP Forum Member!
Recorded live in a Phoenix garage after the kid went to bed, this is The Gearhead Project, where gearheads like us talk about stuff like how our brothers and sisters out there doing cool, automotive stuff for a living find that sweet, sweet work-life harmony.
My guest tonight is Rob Crespo—a complete stranger who looked me up on LinkedIn a few weeks ago. Turned out he heard me on the Auto Off Topic podcast. Cool, huh? Anyway, the minute I saw his profile, I knew I had to invite him to the podcast.
What we talk about in this episode:
- What his LinkedIn profile said
- How he turned a Volvo engine swap into a job
- Why he started college, dropped out, then went back
- What it’s like managing a commercial fleet of vehicles
- Playing cars after working on them all day
- Engine-swapped E30 rally car builds
- The search for more meaning
If you’d like to keep talking about stuff like this, you can find Rob…
Help us reach OTHER gearheads like us who talk about stuff like this by sharing this episode?
Until next time, keep going fast with class and press on regardless.