We’re taking back the internet!
A year in the making, the time has finally arrived. We’re opening the private, TGP forum TOMORROW.
Whether you’re tired of the status quo or just missing the good ol’ days when the internet made sense, we think you’re gonna dig this. We’ve been thinking about the forum vs. social media thing from every possible angle we can think of, and we’re pretty sure we’ve got it figured out.
Would you like to know more? You’ve come to the right place.
Todd and I used this—our 50th episode—to tell all.
Here’s what we talk about in this episode:
- When & where you can join TGP
- Why we’re charging $50/year membership
- How you can get a 30-day free trial as a beta tester
- Where we’re coming from: More vs. Better
- The Rules
- No assholes.
- No religion or politics.
- Time well-spent.
- How we’ve organized the forum
- Where we’re going next
- What we’re building on top of this forum
- Hint: It’s all about helping our members THRIVE
- What we’d like you to do
- Join us. Try it out. Become a member.
- (It’s less than $1/wk.)
This is our gearhead dream. We’d appreciate it greatly if you shared this news with any gearheads you know who want to hang out where the community is built around helping people like us live better lives. (Tell everyone you know who likes cars and either misses forums or wants to get away from Facebook.)
The signup link: thegearheadproject.com/go
Would you like to know more? Contact Brian and Todd here.
We look forward to seeing you in the forum this weekend!
Until next time, keep going fast with class and press on regardless.