As simple as it gets.
Start answering these questions. Answer as many as you can.
- What do I want to spend my days doing?
- Who do I know who values that?
- How could I help them with it?
- Are they interested in that?
- Would they pay for it?
- How much? How often?
- When could we give it a try?
- How will we measure success?
- How do we document the value?
- How do I help more people with this?
If it doesn’t click, try visualizing how someone you consider successful would answer these—Elon Musk, Tiger Woods, Ken Block, anyone you like.
Keep working on these questions, you will find everything else falls into place.